Now offering a $500. 00 sign on BONUS!
Top ranking long term care facility looking C.N.A. positions to be filled. Come join our team and provide quality care to our patients.
In this role you will provide care to the patient in accordance with the patient's care plan. As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) you will report changes in resident condition to charge nurse, such as unusual signs or symptoms, accidents or injuries, etc. and provide nursing function as directed by supervisor. The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will record care and tasks completed for patient in medical record.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player attitude
- Must meet all local health regulations, and pass post-employment physical exam if required.
This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation, and reference inquiry
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse (LPN/RN) who likes to make personal connections to patients? Do you have a passion for serving and helping residents? Do you want to work in a community environment from residents to co-workers? The Nurse (LPN/RN) prepares and reviews medical records, nurses' notes to evaluate the resident's physical and emotional status. The Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN/RN) will provide nursing care and according to the Physician's orders, care plans, established standards, policies and procedures. In this role you will prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician in accordance with nursing standards and facility policies. The Nurse (LPN/RN) will sign, date and perform all charting, record keeping and care plans in accordance with established policies and procedures.
"Provide High Quality Care that puts our Patients First"
As part of the team at CCMSD you would have the opportunity to live this every day. Crook County Medical Services District takes pride in offering a 16-bed acute care facility, an emergency room which is open 24 hours a day, on-site ambulance service, in-house laboratory, social services, registered dietitian, radiology services and a small "home-like" atmosphere in our 32-bed Long-term Care Facility.
- Observe patients doing tasks, ask them questions, and review their medical history
- Evaluate a patient’s condition and needs
- Develop a treatment plan for patients, laying out the types of activities and specific goals to be accomplished.
- Demonstrate exercises- for examples, joint stretches for arthritis relief- that can help relieve pain for people with chronic conditions.
- Assess and record patient’s activities and progress for patient evaluations, for billing and for reporting to physicians and other healthcare providers.
- Licensed to practice as an occupational therapist within the state.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
- Problem Solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
Ashley Moore, Human Resources Coordinator
Interactive application, click here.