DIETARY AID/COOK $500 Sign on Bonus
Must work independently with minimal supervision. Shifts will include days, nights, weekends and Holidays. CCMSD serves long term care and hospital facilities. Come join our team and be part of the family at Crook County Medical Services District.
- Food production.
- Prepares, distribute and serve quality food accurately and attractively according to ordered diet.
- Washes dishes, tableware, glasses and other kitchen and dining room equipment and assures they are stored in an orderly fashion.
- Assures work is performed in accordance with all federal, state, and facility regulations regarding sanitation and infection control.
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse (LPN/RN) who likes to make personal connections to patients? Do you have a passion for serving and helping residents? Do you want to work in a community environment from residents to co-workers? The Nurse (LPN/RN) prepares and reviews medical records, nurses' notes to evaluate the resident's physical and emotional status. The Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN/RN) will provide nursing care and according to the Physician's orders, care plans, established standards, policies and procedures. In this role you will prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician in accordance with nursing standards and facility policies. The Nurse (LPN/RN) will sign, date and perform all charting, record keeping and care plans in accordance with established policies and procedures.
"Provide High Quality Care that puts our Patients First"
As part of the team at CCMSD you would have the opportunity to live this every day. Crook County Medical Services District takes pride in offering a 16-bed acute care facility, an emergency room which is open 24 hours a day, on-site ambulance service, in-house laboratory, social services, registered dietitian, radiology services and a small "home-like" atmosphere in our 32-bed Long-term Care Facility.
- Observe patients doing tasks, ask them questions, and review their medical history
- Evaluate a patient’s condition and needs
- Develop a treatment plan for patients, laying out the types of activities and specific goals to be accomplished.
- Demonstrate exercises- for examples, joint stretches for arthritis relief- that can help relieve pain for people with chronic conditions.
- Assess and record patient’s activities and progress for patient evaluations, for billing and for reporting to physicians and other healthcare providers.
- Licensed to practice as an occupational therapist within the state.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
- Problem Solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
Ashley Moore, Human Resources Coordinator
Interactive application, click here.