DIETARY AID/COOK $500 Sign on Bonus
Must work independently with minimal supervision. Shifts will include days, nights, weekends and Holidays. CCMSD serves long term care and hospital facilities. Come join our team and be part of the family at Crook County Medical Services District.
- Food production.
- Prepares, distribute and serve quality food accurately and attractively according to ordered diet.
- Washes dishes, tableware, glasses and other kitchen and dining room equipment and assures they are stored in an orderly fashion.
- Assures work is performed in accordance with all federal, state, and facility regulations regarding sanitation and infection control.
"Provide High Quality Care that puts our Patients First"
As part of the team at CCMSD you would have the opportunity to live this every day. Crook County Medical Services District takes pride in offering a 16-bed acute care facility, an emergency room which is open 24 hours a day, on-site ambulance service, in-house laboratory, social services, registered dietitian, radiology services and a small "home-like" atmosphere in our 32-bed Long-term Care Facility.
- Observe patients doing tasks, ask them questions, and review their medical history
- Evaluate a patient’s condition and needs
- Develop a treatment plan for patients, laying out the types of activities and specific goals to be accomplished.
- Demonstrate exercises- for examples, joint stretches for arthritis relief- that can help relieve pain for people with chronic conditions.
- Assess and record patient’s activities and progress for patient evaluations, for billing and for reporting to physicians and other healthcare providers.
- Licensed to practice as an occupational therapist within the state.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
- Problem Solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
LPN or RN
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) who likes to make personal connections with patients? Do you have a passion for serving and helping? Do you want to work in a community environment? Come join our #1 in the State facility!
We have great benefits and great team to work with.
Current Wyoming RN or LPN license required.
HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
Are you organized and creative? Want to be part of a team in a healthcare system that ranks #1 in the state? Apply today with Crook County Medical Services District for the Human Resource Coordinator position. The Human Resource Coordinator provides assistance with and facilitates the human resource processes at all business locations. This role administers employee health and welfare plans and acts as liaison between employees and insurance providers. This role provides administrative support to the human resource function, including record-keeping, file maintenance and preparation of payroll.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience preferred. Strong ability in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Professional and discrete manner at all times.
Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
Attention to detail and accuracy, timely delivery of projects and highly proficient organizational skills.
Ability to juggle multiple, but equally important priorities in a timely fashion.
Chelsea Chapin, Human Resources Coordinator
Interactive application, click here.